… from the Driver’s Seat…
October 2, 2016
2016 has been a fun, exciting and rewarding year for us here at Life’s Good Racing! as we’ve seen the diversity in our offerings and involvement broaden significantly. Yes, we still field cars in US Touring Car Championships and at local NASA NorCal and SoCal events, however we have found a lot of enjoyment in assisting customers in various forums such as:
1. new drivers entering the world of performance track driving with goals for racing licenses
2. supporting crazy-fast, exotic prototype from Italy and the proud new owner
3. multi-company corporate team building event spanning over a dozen of the largest tech companiesin the US as they built relationships and lasting memories through an on-track, race car driving experience
4. construction and involvement in a burgeoning new series, the NASA NP01 prototype series, for which we fully constructed, tested and completed two races in top 3 positions within 12 weeks of start of build
5. fabrication work on some very cool late model imports as well as some of our favorite classics, such as a Ford Fairlane, 68 LS powered Firebird, etc….
We’re passionate about what we do and LOVE sharing it with others who are passionate, interested, or even just curious. Drop by our shop and check out the race cars and street cars in various stages of construction, repair and service. We’re at 5625 Brisa St, Suite D in Livermore, CA. Ask for Chris or Karl and we’ll show you around!